ASEQ-EHAQ thanks its generous sponsors!
Paola DeCicco, BSc, ND
107 rue Ste-Anne, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Qc
514-783-1387 | email@example.com
In my practice since 2004, I have worked extensively with environmental illness, and its long list of associated symptoms, ranging from neurological symptoms to hormonal imbalances to digestive issues to mental health challenges to immune system dysregulation.
To identify causes of disease, various tests may be recommended, including:
- Standard, conventional blood work-up,
- Heavy metal test (urine) for exposure to mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic,
- Mycotoxicity panel (urine) for mold exposure related to “sick building syndrome”,
- Environmental pollutants (urine) for bio-accumulation of POPs (persistent organic pollutants),
- DNA methylation pathways (blood spot) for possible errors in detoxification,
- Hormonal assessments (saliva) for status of reproductive, adrenal, and thyroid hormone levels,
- Candida panel (blood spot) for systemic candida overgrowth,
- Stool assessment (stool) for parasitic and bacterial overgrowth, and
- Breath test (breath) for bacterial overgrowth in stomach and/or small intestine.
A detailed intake of the patient’s case, along with test results, allows for a holistic and comprehensive understanding of the patient’s disease. The associated protocol will include recommendations from the ND’s therapeutic tool kit, which includes diet, herbs, homeopathy, vitamins, minerals, acupuncture, stress management, infrared saunas, and hydrotherapy.
With an understanding of the pervasiveness of environmental toxicants and their ill effects on health, your Naturopath is well suited to provide an alternative or integrative medical approach to those challenged by environmental illness.
We provide medical laboratory services and blood taking services in the comfort of your own home or office. Our services are provided by medical laboratory technologists and registered nurses who are trained to ensure the proper handling of specimens, and care for your loved ones. Our clients include newborns, children, adults/busy professionals, and the elderly.
RELAX AND DETOXIFY YOUR BODY
Santé Mobile A-1 sponsors the Original Chi Machine, The SOQI bed and the Hot House. They have over 38 years of extensive research and are designed to oxygenate and detoxify the body. Approved by Health Canada, they are also easy to use and provide excellent results without stress or injury to the body.
The original Chi machine
The SOQI bed
The Hot House