The Environmental Health Association of Québec presents a range of workshops/webinars on issues surrounding environmental sensitivities.
The workshops / webinars are given free of charge however a donation is appreciated. Post COVID-19, we would appreciate that travel and other actual costs are covered. These costs could include materials provided to participants.
All workshops/webinars can be tailored according to the time available and also for the content you would like to be covered.
For webinars, we can present to any region in Québec – no matter the size of the group of participants.
The following are the workshops/webinars
For people who have environmental sensitivities, their families and their entourage.
- A description of the health condition
- Social and other impacts
- Tips to manage environmental sensitivities
- Legal aspect – workplace issues and rights
- Understand the known biological mechanisms and potential severity of environmental sensitivities
- Improve management of persons with environmental sensitivities
- Learn to educate patients, families and others regarding environmental sensitivities
- Medical communities
For workplace accommodation
- To understand and accommodate environmental sensitivities in the workplace
For fragrance-free environments
- How to educate and implement successful fragrance-free policies
Ecological strategies for everyday living
- How to choose what you use, for optimal health and respect for the environment